- € € 295.000
- Type: Houses
- Location: Lower Austria
- Floor Space : 272 m2
- Beds : 2
- Baths : 1
- Total Plot : 1408 m2
- Ref : AA/IM/danube
- Posted On: Mar 31, 2022
Superb craftman built Wooden log house by carpenter from the local region.
The house is situated in Lower Austria near to the town of Ybbs an der Donau.
The River Danube area has so much to offer in the way of lifestyle or relaxation.
What better way to enjoy it than to cycle the river along the famous cycle path bewteen Passau and Vienna.
Enquire about this property
- Large ground plot area of 1408 m² (1.079 m² building land, 218 m² forest, 111m² Bf l. )
- On southern slope, with Danube views, with well-kept garden
- House floor area 272 m²
- Useful area approx. 178 m² incl. large basement
- Living area approx. 94 m²
- Year of construction approx. 1994, very solidly built
- partly furnished
- kitchen and tiled stove
- oil central heating with radiators
- garage and car parking place
- Room layout:
Lower ground floor: garage, 2 storage rooms, laundry room, WC, Entrance hall, boiler room.
Ground floor: Entrance hall, living room, kitchen, bathroom w. WC, 2 bedrooms.
Public connection by train, in 10 minutes on highway Public connection by train, in 10 minutes on highway A1,
Near the town of Ybbs, where all stores are available.
- Vienna Airport is 90 mins – Linz airport is 60 mins
Ybbs an der Donau
Ybbs offers hotels, guesthouses, restaurants, coffee shops, shops, supermarkets, historic places of interest.